Womens Weekend Retreat Sydney
Sydney's Inner West; Newtown and Glebe
~ By Donation For women in the Sydney Community ~
In true Community Spirit, Fused to Move would like to share with you a 4 hour retreat experience (for women of all ages) which offers you the chance to TAKE TIME OUT!
The Perfect Opportunity:
In our hectic hectic lives we often struggle to take allocated time out for ourselves!
With Stress being a part of daily lives, we often find our selves getting wound up at the small things, or feeling a certain way with out understanding why. We ask ourselves, why is this happening to me? or how did I get my self into this mess.
Using Simple Techniques and Strategies Fused to Move;
- Will introduce you to simple techniques that help alleviate, reduce and possibly eliminate these contributing factors to stress.
- Using Mindfulness ~ Meditation ~ Breath Awareness ~ Movement ~ you will be taken on a journey into relaxation, fun, and the 'deeper self'.
- Teach you in the areas of nutrition and wellness and how to make permanent lifestyle changes.
Womens Weekend Retreat Sydney is run on the
No obligation donation
What to Bring to Womens Weekend Retreat Sydney:
- Yoga Mat, Cushion for Meditation, Water Bottle
- For the first experience we would like to ask all attendees to get creative and bring a small dish to share at lunch.
- All FRESH foods welcome ~ Salads, Vegetables and Fruits ~ Get Creative
- NO Packaged or Processed Foods
- NO Grains or Breads
- NO Meat or Animal Products
- (While this request may seem crazy and unreasonable, we will go through aspects of nutrition and intuitive eating during the retreat)
Facebook Stuff to Keep Up to Date:
Womens Weekend Retreat Sydney - The 4 hour Retreat Schedule 2012
Held on the Last Saturday of Each Month
Saturday 25th August
Saturday 29th Sept
Saturday 27th Oct
~ If you would like for a retreat to be run in your area, or for more information on location ~
Share Womens Weekend Retreat Sydney Love: Share this link with your friends, family and colleagues.
If you want to learn more about the benefits of Yoga, Meditation and other Lifestyle techniques.
Sign Up to Womens Weekend Retreat Sydney
Take some time out to read and share your thoughts on the following posts